For the next few months, I will be blogging as a guest blogger at www.breastcancer.org.
I will post there, about every six weeks. The first one Writing & Healing: Using Mindfulness and Creativity to Become Whole Again is already up; there will be six more.
The folks at breastcancer.org love the book and see it, as I do, as being all about healing. It could be used by any group or person, but since I am a cancer survivor, I chose to offer it to this population.
The blogs to follow will focus on the practices of the Sessions in my book, Writing & Healing: A Mindful Guide for Cancer Survivors. As well, they will include a short exercise. Some topics:
- The Power of Mindfulness and the Breath
- The Strength of Positive Suggestion and Nature in the Guided Meditations
- Developing a Stronger Voice through Writing and Sharing
- Learning to Witness another’s story. Listening deeply is witnessing and needs to be learned and practiced.
- How to Practice Gratitude.
Hope you’ll check in to see. The first post can be read here http://community.breastcancer.org/blog/writing-healing-mindful-creativity-sessions-for-recovery/