“This was a wonderful workshop, reminding me of the value of writing and giving me hope that it could really be a transformative and healing tool for me.”
“The more I write, the lighter I feel, as if the stories — the heaviness of my history — fall from my shoulders one by one.”
“No matter how depleted I felt, or how exhausting my day had been, I always looked forward to this group … and, I always left feeling renewed and energized.”
“I developed a unique bond with the others. Through our writing, we shared more than some friends share in a lifetime.”
- Each of the twelve sessions are two hours.
- A morning can be two sessions separated by a break.
- An entire day can be four sessions with breaks and lunch.
- A weekend can go through the first six sessions.
- Two weekends for the twelve. Time for training questions and answers.
Trainings can follow any workshop with discussion on how to run the group.
- This can be done on its own or after experiencing a session (best way).
- Can follow any workshop with a training discussion on how to run the groups.
- Trainings involve questions and answers and modeling how a leader might handle a situation.