Writing & Healing and breastcancer.org has teamed up for a special giveaway!
Enter to win HERE.
Win a copy of the WRITING AND HEALING book and meditation CD set.
No writing experience is necessary to enter.
Enter October 16, 2015 for the opportunity to win the book!
For the next few months, I will be blogging as a guest blogger at www.breastcancer.org.
I will post there, about every six weeks. The first one Writing & Healing: Using Mindfulness and Creativity to Become Whole Again is already up; there will be six more.
The folks at breastcancer.org love the book and see it, as I do, as being all about healing. It could be used by any group or person, but since I am a cancer survivor, I chose to offer it to this population.
The blogs to follow will focus on the practices of the Sessions in my book, Writing & Healing: A Mindful Guide for Cancer Survivors. As well, they will include a short exercise. Some topics:
- The Power of Mindfulness and the Breath
- The Strength of Positive Suggestion and Nature in the Guided Meditations
- Developing a Stronger Voice through Writing and Sharing
- Learning to Witness another’s story. Listening deeply is witnessing and needs to be learned and practiced.
- How to Practice Gratitude.
Hope you’ll check in to see. The first post can be read here http://community.breastcancer.org/blog/writing-healing-mindful-creativity-sessions-for-recovery/